Elvis Near The Balkan Way My Layout And My Model Collections Slovenja Fleet Ho

• http://trainpagesofluca.net/indexe.htm[Blockierte Grafik: http://trainpagesofluca.net
    Hallo my name is Elvis this is my layout my collections of model ho is dedicate to locomotive and coach handmade of slovenian,croatian and another balkans state
    THE VIDEO

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

My plastic modular description-

the current size is 3x3 meters with a structure of 6 moduli.ha received a revamp last year , leaving only the part of the original station had old layout ''museum''il more 'than twenty 'new year are the two passers-side B-side
    entrance and exit station, the last and' under construction at this time-Armament and 'Hoarse switches with self-built parts visibili.solo hoarse about whether old-line represents a secondary station with four tracks and a small goods yard, depot turntable steam and calls for the coal mine- the line and 'single-track line until deflected towards Dalmatia and the sea with only diesel line ends station in the fantasy-shoveled the other line leads to the Croatian border station sapjane made between the real and unreal, where changes can be done at 3000V
    traction 25/50kv-buildings and works of art are self-made and commercial management and and 'fully analog setting is the 'line from the Trieste Karst in the woods that go to ljubljana Jesenice former border with Austria and the coast Dalmatian

my website slovenian croatian models
    :D

• Hi Elvis,
    Cool video! :thumbsup:

Gruss Roger

95 von 121 grünen Ae 6/6

Die Katze schläft im Lärm; nur die Stille weckt sie, wenn die Mäuse rascheln.

• Elvis, ich schliesse mich meinem Vorschreiber gerne an, auch die Musike :D

Ich hätte gar nicht gedacht, dass Du so perfekt englisch kannst, werter Roger :D :D :D

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von terry ()